Jun 17 2011
(click to enlarge)
For all the complaining we do about games (a post about this is coming up in an hour), sometimes you have to sit back and just marvel at how far we’ve come. From Pong to Contra to this? Incredible.
These new screens are from Battlefield 3, and on first glance it’s hard to distinguish if some of them are photos or computer generated. Now, these are assuredly shots from the PC version, and there’s no way on earth my comp could run something anywhere close to this good, but it’s a glimpse at the future. I also can’t tell if these are taken from cinematic cutscenes, or the actual game. I would hope it would all be using them same engine, but I suppose it might not be.
Check out even more photos, I mean screenshots, from the game below:
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: Video Games of the Future
- The Final Countdown: Avatar Game Trailer, 3-D Graphics Demo Debate, and Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- More DLC for Fable II Upcoming
- The Final Countdown: Sci-Fi Food, Terminator 2 and Athene Speaks
- 15 Great Rare Younger Photos of Celebrities