Jun 09 2011
In the world of video games, modding communities can do great and magical things with their code-hacking powers. But adding new characters to Super Smash Bros Brawl? That’s about as boss as you get.
It also helps that the new challenger approaching is none other than Conan O’Brien. Yes, he’s built off of Solid Snake, and has all of his moves, but he also does the string dance damnit.
Which character, regardless of brand affiliation, would you like to see in the promised upcoming WiiU Smash Bros. game?
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: 25 Ridiculous Conan O’Brien Photoshops
- Conan O’Brien Reviews Halo 4, Crushes on Cortana, Kills Self
- GIF of the Week: Sunny is Coming Back!
- ‘Pokemon Rumble,’ Sadly Not a PPV
- The Final Countdown: Playstation Smash Bros, Propaganda Posters and Zynga’s Decline