May 18 2011
Go here to see how channels changed their identities.
Rebranding is a tricky thing. How do you convert over a channel into something it wasn’t previously? The channels you know and love today used to be something very, very different.
I found a bonus stash of internet points I have saved if you follow me on Twitter.
Five mechs that exist in real life – [Cracked]
2011 shows that we can’t wait for – [UGO]
Lars Von Trier says he’s a Nazi – [FilmDrunk]
25 reasons that Segways exist – [HolyTaco]
Behind the scenes of famous movies – [Izismile]
10 things people did when PSN was down – [SuperBooyah]
Even more American Idol judges – [CollegeHumor]
Today’s girl is Beyonce – [Maxim]
How to detect Facebook spam – [WonderHowto]
Five celebs who will melt down – [SmokingJacket]
Modern Warfare 3′s teaser trailer – [G4TV]
Apple rolls out more iCrap – [Atom]
Bieber only has seven fans in Hong Kong – [DJMick]
Finland is world hockey champions – [BustedCoverage]
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Movies’ Hidden Meanings, Expendables 2 Cast and a New Spartacus
- The Final Countdown: Worst Ideas Nearly in Games, Manimal Movie and Arrested Guest Stars
- The Final Countdown: Space Weirdness, Extra’s Big Moment and PS4 Coming
- The Final Countdown: Pop Culture Conspiracies, New Idol Judges and Bioshock Infinite
- The Morning Link: In Case you Missed Bikini Girl on American Idol