Apr 27 2011
(click to enlarge)
Nintendo is always praised for trying to innovate in the world of video games, but if you stop and look, it’s clear that they’ve been looking toward the past toward innovation.
With rumors that controllers with screen were coming to their new console, it’s yet another in a string of product revamps Nintendo has undergone in the last few years. At least they’re ripping off their own products I suppose.
I’m not saying this is wrong, at their core, many of these are good ideas, it’s just funny to realize they’ve been done before, and some many, many years ago.
More Unreal Posts
- 20 Examples of People Taking Nintendo A Little Too Seriously
- The Second Life of an Old Nintendo
- The Final Countdown: The Most Racist Food Products, Bad Timing, and Super Terrific Japanese
- The NES Lives in an Awesome Wii Skin
- Mad Catz Call of Duty Accessories are Turbo Intense