Apr 27 2011
It’s funny because every time I post something about a “crappy movie recommendation” I happen to love the movie. I just know that deep down it happens to not be a great movie by most conventional standards. But if we go back to the year 1985 we can discover a hidden gem that didn’t get much press. It was a movie called Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins.
Back in 1985 you had your ridiculous comedy type movies and when you talk action you’re talking stuff like Bloodsport and Kickboxer. That’s why this movie was so refreshing. It came before the Predators and Commando’s of the world. Plus it starred Fred Ward! He plays an ex cop who is trained by this crazy master who teacher him how to walk on water, catch bullets and become a human weapon. His mission? Eh, I’ll let the trailer take care of it.
Trust me, this movie is a must see. Trailer after the jump….
This movie kicks ass.
More Unreal Posts
- Morning Link: Van Damme to Make Bloodsport 2?
- Crappy Must See Movie of the Week: Little Monsters
- Crappy Must See Movie Recommendation of the Week: Solarbabies
- Crappy Must See Movie of the Week: Zapped
- The Final Countdown: Bad Guy Plots, White House Down and Infinite’s End