Apr 25 2011
(click to enlarge)
If you’re like me, your grew with Batman: The Animated series, and appreciate the striking animation style to this day.
Well now thanks to this handy guide, which is an early prototype for the new Batman visage, you too can draw him like the pros. It’s a very simple shape, but when capturing him from all angles, there are certainly rules to follow. And never have his mouth too far down or else he looks like an idiot.
Good animation seems so simple doesn’t it? Then why can’t I be good at it?
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Video Game Development
- Nolan’s Batman and ’60s Robin
- This is What We Call Batman Overload
- Batman’s Many Looks in Arkham City
- Nolan’s Next Movie Won’t Be a Batman One