Apr 12 2011

The Definitive Sexy Pikachu Gallery – PART II

Published by at 10:00 am under Images,Video Games

One of the most famous creations ever birthed out of Unreality was this post, a gallery of girls sexifying Pikachu of Pokemon fame, a phenomenon I discovered by accident, which has blown up since that post was first written.

My original selection of photos pushed the limits of the term “sexy” and there were so few examples, I was forced to actually include a few animated entries as well. But today, thanks in part to my post with a million views (yes, I’m totally taking credit) and also cosplay queen Jessica Nigri’s famous Pika-costume, the trend has expanded exponentially over the last year or two.

This gallery is a follow-up to my original post, and features even more costumes based around the electric mouse that at one point, I would in no way associate with hot girls. Again, “sexy” is often a loose definition, but the trend is clearly in full force, and there are some good costumes here and this collection surpasses the old one in terms of scope and quality. My own girlfriend declined to be featured here in her epic Pika-Halloween costume, but site veterans will have seen her iteration already.

Alright, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

10 Responses to “The Definitive Sexy Pikachu Gallery – PART II”

1. Guy Incognitoon 12 Apr 2011 at 10:05 am

Yes please to the first one (not Nigri).

2. Mutant Turdon 12 Apr 2011 at 10:29 am

Good pictures. What I really want to talk about is the annoying ass Best Buy game trade in ad that takes over the page 2 out of 3 times I tried to view this. I know you might not control what’s advertised but please see if you can fix this.

3. johnon 12 Apr 2011 at 11:03 am

first 1

boner city

mayor- me

4. rompleon 12 Apr 2011 at 11:04 am

first 1

boner state

governor – me

5. Mandyon 12 Apr 2011 at 11:28 am

yes, the adds on the site are terrible.. total add take-over.. although I’ll brave them for this content.. love the one in the playboy bunny costume.. <3

6. Dresteron 12 Apr 2011 at 3:31 pm

Not bad, not bad at all
    So why did your girl decline? She’s on the internets anyways

7. Tonyon 12 Apr 2011 at 4:46 pm

Yeah, the ad’s are a real pain in the arse… but I definitely enjoyed costume’s 10, 11, and 8. By FAR the best.

8. [...] I would in no way associate with hot girls. Again, “sexy” is often a loose definition, but the trend is clearly in full force. Similar Posts:None Found You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 [...]

9. theButterFlyon 15 Apr 2011 at 3:03 pm

Paul, I was about to just accuse you of writing posts just to brag about how cute your girlfriend is.

Thanks for the nice pics!

10. Odinon 23 Mar 2012 at 7:44 pm

Wait. There are ads on the site? And the internet too? Huh. I’ve not seen them in narry a year, thanks to a little extension called AdBlock. That said, hell yes sexy pikachu gallery.