Mar 30 2011
I started this site after my gripping fascination with HBO’s The Wire, which I count as my second favorite show of all time (after Arrested Development). I haven’t written about it nearly as much as I should, but someone now has far more eloquently than I ever could.
The Hooded Utilitarian has written a very elaborate critique of the show, comparing it to great works of literature in the past. But not only that, they’ve turned a scene or two into ACTUAL literature, which looks and reads like the pages of a classic novel.
Those pages can be seen just below the jump here, and you can read their full critique of the show here.
(click to enlarge)
More Unreal Posts
- Let’s Face It: The Golden Girls Was An Awesome Show
- The Morning Link: The New Star Wars TV Show
- The Office CAN Survive the Exodus of Michael Scott
- A Trip to Utopia and Back
- I’ve Finally Reached a Verdict on Parks and Recreation