Mar 30 2011
There is currently no movie series in existence that inspires more fan enthusiasm than Chris Nolan’s Batman trilogy. Even scraps of information can send people into a frenzy, and in the years since he started with the franchise, fans have often expressed their feelings through a very visual medium, photoshop.
What you see here are fan made posters and images that were fashioned when certain information about the upcoming films was revealed. We have people trying to imagine what Aaron Eckhart would look like as two face, what it might be like if the Riddler appeared in the final film, and now that we know two of the villains for The Dark Knight Rises, what potential Bane and Catwoman posters might look like.
Some of these are really well done, and could theoretically be official posters. Others? Not so much. Check out the full gallery below.
More Unreal Posts
- Debate of the Day: If Not the Riddler, Then Who?
- A Gallery of Pixar Establishment Posters
- The Joseph Gordon Levitt/Heath Ledger Thing is Starting to Freak me Out
- A Selection Old School Horror and B Movie Posters
- A Ridiculous Idea I Could Get Behind