Mar 24 2011
So a few days ago, the “South Park Comes to Life” post, which painted realistic versions of our favorite Colorado fourth graders was a big hit, so I figure you guys would like this piece as well.
It’s by DeviantArtist DylanCG, and chronicles what it might look like if the Mysterion/Coon/Professor Chaos were a little more grounded in comic book reality.
I haven’t watched South Park in a season or two? Is it still worthwhile? When I quit it was kind of struggling. Also, I really want to see Stone and Parker’s The Book of Mormon.
More Unreal Posts
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s Great 60 Minutes Interview
- Whoops, I Missed the ‘South Park’ Premiere
- The Best Trey Parker and Matt Stone Non South Park Projects
- Trey Parker Talks South Park Movie Sequel
- Unreal Morning Links: Quotes from Actors Leaving Hollywood, Zelda Commentary, and Stephen Colbert Sings