Mar 22 2011
(click to enlarge)
You know, I was expecting a photoshop retrospective on the way that Disney’s movies-on-ice features had evolved over the last decade, and then I got this. Life is full of surprises.
For those of you who don’t know what this is referencing, either watch Breaking Bad or head on over to FacesofMeth.com if you want your day ruined.
Additionally, In Googling “Tokyo Sex Whale” to find the source, I did not find one, but I did discover a rather rockin’ band by that name. Who knew?
More Unreal Posts
- Ten Excellent Hi-Res Video Game Wallpapers
- I’d Let Her Ride My Magic Carpet
- Disney Princesses Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before
- A Very Cool Gallery of 40 Video Games Rendered in Lego
- A Pretty Wicked Cover of the Zelda Theme