Mar 14 2011
In trying to find content for this gallery, I found that it’s much more effective for girls to take on traditionally male cosplay roles rather than the other way around. Trust me, you don’t want to see that gallery.
So yes, this is a bunch of girls who are breaking gender norms for a whole host of classic characters, and have taken to making generally awesome female versions of the costumes. Yeah, sometimes it involves some skin usually, but even when it doesn’t, it’s still pretty cool (as seen above).
Check out the full gallery below, and send in any that I’m sure to have missed.
Cloud (not sure if this is a real person or not…)
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of the Most Egregious Video Game Console Knockoffs
- A Gallery of Some Grown-Up Disney Princesses
- A Sad Gallery of Cosplay Meets Photoshop
- If Disney Villains Had Won
- The Greatest Costumes of Comic-Con 2011