Feb 22 2011
Yes, yes, I know this is an older PC game, but it’s something I’m printing out and putting on my wall to remind me how AWESOME my job is. Kidding, sort of, not really.
Surfing the internet looking for contract work isn’t quite like being Mal Reynolds or Han Solo, but it does give you certain freedoms not associated with many other jobs I know.
- Make my own hours
- Vacation whenever I want (so long as I write ahead)
- Work from home
- Work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Take on any side job I want
- Work in an office with other people to interact with
- Get healthcare
So all in all not so bad!
More Unreal Posts
- Easily The Best Use of Spare Time I’ve Seen in a While
- It’s Important to Find a Wife with a Good Sense of Humor
- True Blood Episode 2.9 Review will be up on Thursday
- The Morning Link: The Funniest Priceless Photos of All Time
- Test Audiences Claim Parks and Recreation is an Office Clone