Feb 07 2011
This is a rather awesome word art picture of Darth Vader where his entire visage is made up entirely of his quotes from the original trilogy.
He only had like eight lines in the first film, so the majority are probably from later installments, and hopefully his lines from the new trilogy didn’t make it in. I believe the only ones were “Where is Padme?” and “NOOOOOOOOOO!” I think we’d all like to forget that.
More Unreal Posts
- The Seven Best American Movie Trilogies
- Are You Feelin’ Lucky, Voldemort?
- That Guy Actor of the Week: Tony Plana
- The Morning Link: The 10 Worst Lines from Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
- The Phantom Menace Sucks, But These Posters Don’t