Feb 07 2011

A Star Wars Pizza Party and Grand Photoshoot

Published by at 11:00 am under Images,Movies

Needless to say, a lot of Star Wars stuff comes across my desk (errr screen) in this line of work, so it takes a lot for something to stand out.

But that’s just what happened with this massive photoshoot by Robin Cook.She and her cool, tattooed friends got their hands on a bunch of Star Wars costumes and decided to do a pretty epic photoshoot that shows an alternative take on the Star Wars universe.

In between shooting, they had a pizza party which you can see above, and it serves as a kind of “Last Supper” set-up for the group, with the addition of far more armor and girls in slave bikinis. I think the original Last Supper could have benefitted from more of both.

That picture is just the tip of the iceberg, and if you want to see more, check out the full gallery you can click through below.

12 Responses to “A Star Wars Pizza Party and Grand Photoshoot”

1. Pirateyon 07 Feb 2011 at 11:25 am

Women slathered in tattoo’s always looks horrible.

2. joeon 07 Feb 2011 at 11:55 am

Yeah I was gonna say… great shots.. too bad about all the tattoo’s tho.

3. Banditon 07 Feb 2011 at 4:09 pm

Pics of the girl playing the princess. With the laces tat on her back.
    Moar please.

4. jedion 09 Feb 2011 at 3:55 am

Yea pics are cool the chick is hot but my eyes fall strait toward the tattoos it diminishes the quality of the image

5. blarghon 09 Feb 2011 at 6:04 am

Terrible. Princess Leia never had ugly tattoos!

6. Markon 09 Feb 2011 at 1:44 pm

These pictures make me want to watch the trilogy again… :) :) :)

7. Jayon 09 Feb 2011 at 4:24 pm

Why do they all look so miserable? Why go through all that trouble to stage such a cool “party” and then make everyone so dour? Where’s the joy? What a waste…

8. Markon 10 Feb 2011 at 4:15 am

Did you see Jaba the hutt dressed as princess leia?

9. bobon 10 Feb 2011 at 8:00 pm

What a bunch of crying little girls. The tatoos are something different. If you want plain Jane go play with your action figures.

10. lizzon 15 Feb 2011 at 7:04 am

I really enjoyed these pics, im a huge star wars fan and i love when people put their own spin on things. If Im not mistaken the female storm trooper (dark hair) is at the very least a seamstress (note the scissors tattooed on her left inner upper arm). Clearly some of these costumes were homemade, but not in a bad way. In a loving, uber fan way. They went to all this trouble to shoot tons of pics and post them. The last supper pizza party is hilarious (tusken raiders are like the weird uncle of the bunch). The only thing that was off putting, the only thing i can really gripe about but that really draws my attention away is the female storm trooper wearing jeans, albeit skinny jeans. Maybe because Im a girl I notice things like this, but why go to all that effort just to don a pair of jeans under an awesome storm trooper uniform. It was distracting. other than that aces on the pics, good job digging this one up paul!!

11. Brownon 17 Feb 2011 at 6:12 am

I am more attracted towards the tattoos that she has put. She is a hot chic. Star Wars is lucky to have her.

12. vernayblueon 30 Mar 2011 at 11:11 pm

I’m trying to get my hands on some costumes for my childs party. Where did you get those?