Feb 04 2011
Go here to see games that were too ridiculous to be released.
There have been many scrapped video game titles over the past decades, but while most collapse from financial woes, some die just because they’re too insane for public consumption. Go above to see the titles.
Unreality’s Facebook page wants to play Waterworld.
Follow me on Twitter even though I can’t rap or play basketball.
The 50 greatest Black Ops kills? – [UGO]
How much did Steam make this year? – [Insert Coin]
First poster for Captain America – [FilmDrunk]
25 of the hottest Super Bowl fans – [HolyTaco]
The seven most awful Super Bowl ads ever – [Guyism]
The best Parks and Rec GIF of the week – [WarmingGlow]
McBain gets his own movies at last – [CollegeHumor]
The best lines from NBC’s comedy Thursday – [Pajiba]
Minka Kelly is in a movie this weekend – [Maxim]
How to score a celebrity, mmhmm – [AskMen]
Good Will Hunting in real life – [ForkParty]
The 99 most desirable women of the year – [Gunaxin]
25 awesome epic win photos – [SuperBooyah]
Jenni McCarthy still looking good – [DonChavez]
College girl sings about frat guys – [BroBible]
More Unreal Posts
- The Best Super Bowl Ad that Didn’t Air: Cobra Special Forces
- Brisk Giving Eminem the Claymation Treatment?
- The Most Hilarious Brush With Cancer Ever! Wait…
- The Final Countdown: Netflix Releases, Monster Movies and Assassin’s Creed
- The Final Countdown: The Avengers Trailer, Real Life Superpowers and NPH