Jan 24 2011

The 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time

Published by at 2:00 pm under Movies,Videos

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiAS7cdsYc&feature=related

Our friends at Pajiba took some time to make this rather excellent video which showcases some of the cheesiest movie quotes in movie history.

You may be sad that some of your favorites made this list, but as badass as some of these moments are, it’s hard to argue that lines like “get off my plane” aren’t inherently bad themselves.

I think Arnold has the most entries on the list, with Batman and Robin being the most quoted movie. Glad to see a lot of insane dialog moments from The Happening made it in there, though I’ll say they missed the one where Mark Wahlberg compliments his students’ perfect nose.

8 Responses to “The 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time”

1. Zuhalter2000on 24 Jan 2011 at 2:21 pm

Where was Bruce Campbell!?

“Hail to the king, baby”

2. Byrdon 24 Jan 2011 at 2:46 pm

STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!

3. Andrew Con 24 Jan 2011 at 3:30 pm

How’d it get burned? HOW’D IT GET BURNED?? HOW’D IT GET BURNED??

4. xtheenderxon 24 Jan 2011 at 5:23 pm

Ooh ooh! KROQ106.7 radio station here in Southern California did a review of this video with Kevin Smith (Clerks)

7th from the bottom

5. Parker Jammsteinon 24 Jan 2011 at 6:55 pm

I’ve watched this several times before on Pajiba, and it still irks me that They Live makes it. I will fight anyone who thinks that’s not badass.

6. Metzon 24 Jan 2011 at 10:39 pm

How DARE they put the “Wilson” quote in there. That is one my the best lines ever. But it was fitting that it ended with Top Gun. Anyone who thinks that movie is actually good needs to read this to open their eyes.

7. Steveon 24 Jan 2011 at 11:58 pm

Yeah really, if Piper’s “They Live” line is on this list, then EVERY, and I mean EVERY one-liner spoken by the following should be on this list:

1. Arnold
    2. Stallone
    3. Van Damme
    4. Seagal
    5. Norris
    6. Eastwood

Yeah I said it, Eastwood. To me you’re nothing but dogshit. Now a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be scraped up with a shovel, dry up and blow away in the wind, or it can be squashed. Take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya.

8. Sarchion 27 Jul 2011 at 5:42 pm

I totally agree with this post, I really like read all your post.