Jan 24 2011
No, I don’t have a particularly relevant reason for posting this picture of young Clint Eastwood getting his hair done, other than the fact that it’s awesome, but that’s good enough for me.
It’s hard to remember he was ever this young, as now he’s relegated to directing overly dramatic features, and occasionally starring in films where he yells at kids to get off his lawn. Literally. I hate Gran Torino, don’t get me started.
In any case, he wasn’t always as rough and tumble as we remember him in Sergio Leone’s westerns. Rather, he was a bit of a pretty boy at times which you can see above.
More Unreal Posts
- Clint Eastwood’s “Gran Torino” Trailer Proves Old People Can Kick Ass Too
- Unreal Movie Review: Gran Torino
- The Morning Link: The Best Kids in Video Games
- The Evolution of Clint Eastwood in Movies
- Must See Movie of the Week: Three O’Clock High