Jan 20 2011
The game might not be anywhere close to out yet, but that hasn’t stopped one intrepid cosplayer from stepping up to the plate with an excellent costume from the game.
Christina took on the challenge of crafting the robes and armor of a female monk from the upcoming game, and though their name brings pacifism to mind, their actions prove otherwise.
Below you can find a collection of pictures taken of her in costume, most of which have light painting effects accompanying them that look rather awesome, and some resemble spells you might see the Monk cast in a game.
Alright, someone needs to step up and give us a wicked Demon Hunter costume now.
More Unreal Posts
- Monk Watchers are Often Monk-Like
- Diablo 3 Cosplay Begins Ahead of Release
- The Girl Who Only Cosplays Zelda Characters
- Alcohol + Oblivion = Disaster: A Photo Essay
- The Morning Link: The Greatest Terminator Costume