Jan 19 2011
(click to enlarge)
There’s been a lot of talk about where the Assassin’s Creed franchise should go next. I’ve heard rumors about Paris (and Ubisoft is French), but I’d prefer the story move out of Europe and go somewhere completely new.
Japan is the frontrunner for an out of the box transition like that, and this illustration from Nykolai Aleksander beautifully illustrates what exactly that might look like. A Samurai Assassin using katanas and ninja stars? Yes please. I know Tenchu exists already, but whatever, there’s room for more than one game in that locale, and I think AC would do it better.
If not Japan or Paris, where would YOU like to see the Assassin’s Creed series go?
More Unreal Posts
- A Gorgeous Assassin’s Creed Amalgam Music Video
- Assassin’s Creed: China from Chaoyuan Xu
- More Fun with Assassin’s Creed Parkour
- A Gallery of Assassin’s Creed Cosplay
- The Biggest Ninja Turtles Fan Ever