Jan 18 2011
Emil Hartvig is a photographer who recently decided to attend the Sunburst convention in Orlando Florida where celebrity impersonators come to gather and share their trade secrets. It’s only one of two such conventions in the world, and presents some prime photo ops which you’ll see in this gallery.
Now, I can’t say these are all perfect impressions, but a lot of them are really damn good, and I can see how people could make a living doing this. I’ve heard it can get to the point where it’s obsessive, but so long as it just remains fun, it’s cool to see them in action.
Check out the gallery below, and Emil’s other work on his site here.
More Unreal Posts
- Incredible Game of Thrones Impressions from Steve Love
- 10 Videos of Actors Doing Impressions of Other Actors
- Guy Does Amazing Impressions of Spacey, Pitt, Pacino, Ford and More
- Ten More Unusual iPhone Docking Stations
- Guy Raps Flawlessly as Family Guy Characters