Jan 06 2011

Sadness Personified in Human Form

Published by at 3:00 pm under Images,Movies

Sigh.

Read all the gory details here if you actually want to know the how and why of what prompted such a terrible life decision, but it’s too depressing for me to even type out here.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to go get this tattooed on my torso.

7 Responses to “Sadness Personified in Human Form”

1. MajorToolon 06 Jan 2011 at 3:09 pm

It is good work though. Better than the Avatar guy’s tattoo artist.

2. illeaturfamilyon 06 Jan 2011 at 4:30 pm

ive always been against tattoos of people or portraits, just because they seem to be really hard to get right. so this piece right here, to me, looks like butt not only because it’s twilight, but also because tattoos of faces always look weird.

at least the ash tattoo is pretty much spot on.

3. Berton 06 Jan 2011 at 4:59 pm

Well this is definitely worse than Avatar guy.

4. Vishalon 06 Jan 2011 at 5:23 pm

You know, some one should hook Avatar Guy and Twilight Lady up. Then you’d have a real Twilight-Avatar mash-up. BADUM-BADUM-TSH.

5. Orleanason 07 Jan 2011 at 12:02 am

SMH. So this is what some people’s lives have come to. I just don’t understand this though tatoo work is good(zillions better than Avatar guys’ tatoos, actually), but that’s the mark this woman wanted to permanently leave on her body. Damn! Yes, I’m being judgmental but there must be some serious mental/emotional issues going on there.

6. Mortecouilleon 07 Jan 2011 at 12:24 pm

Totally want both the Lady and the tatoo.
    And the cat clock above the mirror.
    Sadness personified, this is the right combination of words.

7. JohnCon 07 Jan 2011 at 2:57 pm

It’s all her decision and whatnot, but just as with the Avatar guy, why would some get such an extensive tattoo of something that is nothing more than a fad?
    People will forget about Avatar (hell, I only remember it exists when someone mentions it and Avatar 2 is not going to help), and Twilight will inevitably be replaced by what I like to call “The Next Big Tween/Teen Thing”.
    Simple as that.

Pokeman is forever though. As much as you like it or not, it’s grasp and influence is immense.