Dec 28 2010
So I constantly find myself having generational spars with Nattyb on the site here, but every once in a while, I have to admit that being alive and functional (I was two) in the ’80s was probably pretty rockin.
If stuff like this was happening, how could it not be? I didn’t even know what Michael Jackson looked like until all the pedophilia charges started coming out. And Mr. T? I’ve never seen him without his chains and feathers.
Side note: I would pay any amount of money to see either A) a dance-off or B) a boxing match between these two. Any amount at all.
More Unreal Posts
- Headline of the Day: Michael Jackson to Pay for His Own Funeral
- The Final Countdown: Jackson Gets Dursted, A Foxs News Fail, and The Sonic Bomb
- With Gale Storm being the latest, Is Death Coming in Fives Now?
- Eight Amazing Carlton Banks Dance Videos
- The Final Countdown: Angry Letters from Michael Bay, RIP Farah Fawcett, and Boxart