Dec 17 2010
What you’re about to see is a thirty page Mass Effect coloring book, that despite initial appearences, is actually not for kids.
Rather, it’s a Secret Santa project that I believe was started on SomethingAwful, and has made it’s way around the internet since. It’s expertly made, and pretty damn funny if you’re a fan of the game.
I’ve collected all thirty pages of it below, and if you want to print it off for yourself or your open-minded child, download the PDF here.
Check it out:
More Unreal Posts
- Four Harry Potter Books in Four Images
- Mass Effect’s Mordin Solus Gets the Cosplay Treatment
- A Gallery of EVE Online Ships in Everyday Life
- If Only Kids Would Follow This 80s Safety Advice
- Korean Starcraft Commercials are Great