Dec 14 2010
(click to enlarge)
What’s that you say? You want more D&D alignment charts? Well you’re in luck, because after yesterday’s The Wire entry, I have one based around not characters, but gamers themselves, and I think it’s pretty damn accurate.
I would say most of the time I’m True Neutral, as I only bother putting a headset on to party chat with my friends. But I will say I veer into chaotic good sometimes when I’ve been killed by the same camper, noob tuber or armor locker five straight times. A switch flips and all of a sudden I do nothing else until I hunt him down and end his madness. I still would never teabag in any situation though. If I ever start doing that, please shoot me. In real life.
Which category do you fall under?
More Unreal Posts
- A Definition of What Camping is and is Not
- “Noob” To Become the Millionth Word in the English Language?
- The Morning Link: Drunk Mark Wahlberg
- Ten Words and Phrases that I Would Banish from Gaming Forever
- Gears of War Armor Now on Sale for the Delusional