Dec 09 2010
Go here to see TV’s best unseen characters.
A good running joke a lot of shows use is keeping us from seeing certain recurring characters. At least not all of them. Why is this funny? I don’t know, but apparently it is to the point where tons of shows use it.
Unreality’s Facebook page remembers the Home Improvement finale where you finally saw him.
The ten most irreplaceable comedians – [Cracked]
Obama was on Mythbusters last night – [Asylum]
Gaming approaches movies at a $7B industry – [Insert Coin]
Darth Chocolate looks delicious – [HolyTaco]
Talking to Top Gear’s Stig – [BroBible]
Hugh Jackman coaches fighting robots – [FilmDrunk]
WGA Awards will honor actually good shows – [WarmingGlow]
Olivia Munn ruins everything – [Pajiba]
Adrianna Lima in a $2M bra – [FHM]
Where will Leighton Meester be in ten? – [EgoTV]
Dumbledore’s performance review – [CollegeHumor]
Vader and Elvis need a caption – [Attuworld]
I love Autumn Reeser – [Maxim]
How did Qatar get the World Cup? – [AskMen]
Awkward white people doing the Dougie – [SmokingJacket]
More Unreal Posts
- The 8-Bit Meat of Video Game Characters
- The Final Countdown: Disneyland Secrets, The Master and You Are Your Fiction
- The Morning Link: You Will Undoubtedly Disagree with Maxim’s Hot 100
- The Final Countdown: Movie Flaws Explained in Deleted Scenes, Bad Costumes and a Hobo with a Shotgun
- Are Modern Family and Glee Really Our Best Shows on TV Now?