Nov 10 2010
Go here to see celebrity duos who hung out before they were famous.
The universe is a strange place, but coincidence is such that this was bound to happen a few times, famous people knowing other famous people before they hit it big. As you can see with George Romero and Mr. Rogers, these combos can be quite bizarre.
Unreality’s Facebook page was BFFs with Ahnold back in the day.
Star Wars villains who should be brand names – [UGO]
Robert Downey Jr. is Mr. Peanut – [WarmingGlow]
Virtual property in Entropa sells for $335K – [Insert Coin]
Rihanna in a bikini on Italian X-Factor – [FHM]
Some wicked cool optical illusions – [EgoTV]
25 bizarre propaganda posters – [HolyTaco]
Outtakes of Larry David – [Manofest]
Channing Tatum in 21 Jump Street – [FilmDrunk]
Why mustaches are important – [Izismile]
Vote for the school best battle cry – [Maxim]
The hot Blue Valentine movie poster – [Pajiba]
Ranking the best worst movies – [Asylum]
How do bullies become bullies? – [AskMen]
Five internet terms that need to vanish – [DJMick]
The Jehri curl hall of fame – [SmokingJacket]
More Unreal Posts
- Whatever Works, the Curb Your Enthusiasm Movie You Always Wanted
- The Morning Link: How Did Channing Tatum Become a Huge Box Office Draw?
- The Final Countdown: Misplaced Movie Lines, Channing Wins and Bad Luck Black Ops
- By Far…The Most Chick Flick-ish Movie Poster EVER MADE
- Whatever Works Poster Features King of Neurosis