Nov 10 2010
We’ve featured a number of wicked cakes on the site here before, but this has to be my favorite. It’s a Kill Bill-themed pastry that cake master Barbarann Garrard made for her daughter’s birthday. I really hope her daughter is at least a teenager, or this could be really scarring. No, she’s actually nine you say? Well alright then!
Everything but the Katana is edible, meaning yes, you can eat the death list if you really want to. I can only imagine the cake her daughter gets when she gets married, as it will probably be topped with Hitler getting his face machine gunned off by Eli Roth.
Hit the jump for two more shots of the cake.
More Unreal Posts
- The Making of the Ultimate Geek Cake
- A Delicious Gallery of Video Game Cakes
- Left 4 Dead Cake is Horrifically Delicious
- Photo of the Week: Now That’s An Awesome Wedding Cake
- Real Life Portal Space Core has a Secret