Nov 05 2010
Sick of Pokemon and Zelda art? Then try on this awesome rendition of Ghostbusters on for size. It’s from artist Hugo Martin (via Crystal Lynn), and features the epic battle with the Stay Puft Marshmallow man we all know and love.
Side note: Who here thinks Ghostbusters 3 is a good idea? You know they’re going to assemble a Judd Apatow-ish crew for it which could be a good or bad thing. Should we not disturb the dead and let the franchise rest in peace, or is this a trilogy that really needs to be completed?
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: Judd Apatow’s Ghost Busters
- Why Am I Not Laughing at the Funny People Trailer?
- The Final Countdown: Apatow Starmaker, Movie Apocalypses and Multiplayerfication
- So What the Hell Happened to the Frat Pack?
- Possibly the Greatest Celebrity Group Shot of All Time