Nov 04 2010
(click to enlarge)
I’ve had some harsh words to say about Fallout: New Vegas over the past few days, but I know the game isn’t without it’s finer moments.
One of the best captures I’ve seen from the game so far has to be this one, in which a character smokes a cigarette while a parade of monsters are a split second away from tearing his head completely off. Thank god for time-freezing VATS huh? He can cap all these bitches and finish his smoke no problem.
I am going to buy New Vegas someday, but I’m going to wait until Gamestop has a used copy for $30. I just can’t justify paying $60 for another Fallout 3 expansion pack.
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: New Vegas Survival, Death-Defying Stunts and Glee’s Scandalous GQ Cover
- Mario Katharsis: Fallout 3
- The World’s Biggest Mortal Kombat Fan
- Breaking Down the Best: Fallout 3
- The Douchiest Move Ever in Fallout: New Vegas