Nov 04 2010
(click to enlarge)
So yes, it’s a few days after Halloween, but in the time since, more costumes have trickled out onto the internet and/or my inbox, and I just thought I’d share a few of my favorites I didn’t get a chance to post in my grand gallery post the other day.
I always appreciate a good Firefly reference, so this Jayne Cobb costume is thoroughly awesome in my book, even if 99% of the people this guy ran into didn’t understand it. Dhalsim is pretty excellent as well, as we always seen Ryu and Kens but never so much the stetchy yogi strolling around during Halloween.
But my favorite has to be the pretty lass in the middle who actually went as Sexy Photoshop. Who the hell thought that was even possible? But she did it well, right down the Mac color wheel hair accessory. This wins the most outside the box award for sure.
See you next Halloween!
More Unreal Posts
- You Just Got Served by Frankie Muniz
- Awesome Organ Grinder Costume Acceptable in Minute Long Doses
- A Gallery of Great Group Costume Ideas
- The Final Countdown: Belated Halloween Costumes, Bizarre Taxidermy and No One Cares About Your Life
- Happy Halloween From Unreality!