Nov 01 2010
It may look exactly like the toy I beat the hell out of as a kid, but this Ninja Turtles van is actually 100% legit. It’s a ’93 Dodge Caravan transformed by 23 year old Brittany Schneck into a pitch perfect replica of the original van, complete with radar dish and what are those other things? Guns? Antenna? I’m pretty sure I always pretended it was a gun.
How does a 23 year old go about taking the time and effort and spending the money to do this? Read about that here, and all her effort made me at least have one more post to write today, so I applaud you Brittany for being worth featuring here.
More Unreal Posts
- So Brittany Murphy Died, Huh?
- The Final Countdown: Underrated Slashers, Real Life Curses and Scary Action Figures
- Photo of the Week: Best Nike Sneakers I’ve Seen in a While
- The Worst Batmobile of All Time
- The Final Countdown: Show Stealers, False Stats and EA CEO Out