Oct 29 2010
Any longer than that and it would probably start to drive you nuts.
I know I did a post yesterday that was ten costumes you need to see on video, but I have to jam in this one which I missed here today. It’s the Organ Grinder from Zelda, who plays that theme over and over again. Sure, this is at an anime expo rather than Halloween, but it’s exceptionally tough to separate good Halloween costume from cosplay on the internet, so whatever.
In other Halloween news, prepare to send us your best costumes for a post we’ll put up next week. If you’re doing something awesome and current, please send it over to email@example.com, and we may feature it. If you think you’re too old for Halloween, that’s lame. I enjoy it more now than I ever did. Beer is better than candy!
More Unreal Posts
- Unreality’s Reader Halloween Costume Contest!
- An Overload of Unforgettable Costumes
- Funny Cheap Cosplay Ideas if You’re on a Budget
- 15 Prime Examples of Video Game Console Costumes
- Some of the Best Animal Halloween Costumes I’ve Seen Today