Oct 22 2010
Sometimes I wonder what my secret talent might be. For example, maybe if I ever tried to sculpt a pot, I’d be the best damn pot sculptor in the entire world. Or if I played a game of horseshoes, I could be horseshoe champion of North America.
Well, Scott Cummins found his random talent, and it’s carving pumpkins. The man simply has no equivalent, and I don’t know how he found he had this skill, but for ten years he’s been carving amazing pumpkins for Halloween, and I’ve picked a few of my favorites you can see after the jump.
And to think I was pumped when I created Pumpkinchu a few years ago…
See even more of Scott’s work over at his site!
More Unreal Posts
- A Collection of 14 Incredible Carved Pumpkins
- Showing a Cool Transformation of a Pumpkin
- Death Star Pumpkin Blows All Other Pumpkins Away, Literally
- A Collection of Unbelievable Pumpkin Carvings
- The 1990 World of Nintendo Catalog