Oct 19 2010
Alright, so Halo Reach has been humming along nicely for weeks now, and therefore more and more cool replays are emerging as time goes on. We’ve already done a video feature showcasing some of the “best” Reach kills from early on in the game’s release, but I wanted to alter that slightly for this installment.
I’m classifying these as funny kills as they’re not simply a triple ricochet snipe headshots and the like. Most of them take no skill at all, and due to the physics engine and randomness of gameplay in general, produce incredibly unexpected one in a million kills, which in my opinion, is what separates Halo from “realism” shooters like Call of Duty.
Check out the kills after the jump, and feel free to link to any others you think I might have missed.
A Different Kind of Grenade Stick
The Pencil Dive
Use the Force
Karma (aka The Falcon Punch)
Drive by Yoink
What are the Odds?
More Unreal Posts
- Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal is Damn Good Time
- The Most Impressive (and Ridiculous) Halo: Reach Kills So Far
- A British Game Show America SHOULD Steal: ‘The Cube’
- 10 Louis C.K. Bits You Should Definitely Watch
- A Complete Collection of the Halo 3 Mythbusters Series