Oct 04 2010
(click to enlarge)
So usually I find giant collections of ______ to be pretty weird. Whether it’s stuffed animals, Sailor Moon statues or Jack Donaghy’s cookie jar collection, I’ve always found them strange rather than impressive.
Buuuut I’m changing my tune for Chris Reid, who as you can see has the world’s largest Super Soaker collection. Yes, it’s still pretty damn weird, but the inner child and me can’t help but stare in awe of much awesome this is. Head over to his site here for more pictures of the 340 guns in his collection.
He’s got to get together with the guy who has the world’ largest Nerf gun collection, get hundreds of people to show up in some field, and have the biggest toy battle of all time.
More Unreal Posts
- 11 Interesting Interpretations of Television through Idiot Box Artwork
- 15 Examples of Funny Mixed Up Movie Captions
- The Final Countdown: The Demonic Movie Naming Game, Child Prodigies, and Stripping Game Causes Damage
- 15 Children’s Monster Drawings Painted Realistically
- The Morning Link: Here’s Some Wii Motivation for Ya