Sep 20 2010
Have you heard of Minecraft yet? It’s some highly addictive game with highly terrible graphics that everyone on the internet, can’t stop talking about. I’ve only really gathered that you mine minerals and build things, and not much more than that, but I might have to play it as it seems to be taking over a lot of people’s days. Though I’m wary of anything that claims to be TOO addicting.
In any case, even if you don’t play the game, you should appreciate this video. A guy has spent eons building an incredibly detailed Minecraft house out of wood, and his now going to demonstrate how to make a fireplace in said house. Guess what happens next?
More Unreal Posts
- Realistic Minecraft is a Whole New World to Explore
- Play The Onion’s Close Range FPS for Yourself
- Ten of the Best Minecraft Videos to Date
- Gamestop’s Chinatown Wars Preorder Offer is Questionable
- When Multiplayer Was Multiplayer