Sep 13 2010
In case you guys weren’t around last week, there was another fine edition of the Pax Game Festival that took place last week. It was yet another chance for the “stay at home playing video games” crowd to come out and join forces. And of course with any dork festival you know what that entails! Cosplay!
After taking a thorough look at a pleathora of pictures I wasn’t 100% impressed with the quality of costumes this year. There were a few good ones here and there but I was most impressed with the female contingent.
I managed to gather 25 high quality shots of the gorgeous lady cosplayers which I think you’ll enjoy….
Thanks to Gamrfeed for the photos
Why Hello there Miss Lady! Now that’s what I’m talking about. If we just had girls like her at every event, and I mean every single event in America this country would be a better place.
More Pax Girls
More Unreal Posts
- Seven Lesser Known Movie Festivals that are Solid
- Wow, The Event Had Quite the Pilot
- Some of the Hottest E3 2011 Babes
- A Gallery of Cosplay Girls from Tokyo’s Comiket
- Morning Link: Sundance Film Festival Documentary Reviews