Sep 09 2010
If there’s one thing I worry about with Aziz Ansari it’s that he’ll become a little too commercialized. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t blame the guy. He’s been a comedian for a while and paid his dues like anyone else so seeing the paychecks come in is fine. However, you always kind of hope that these guys don’t lose their flare.
This video was taken back in 2006 when Aziz wasn’t quite as famous and I do hope he does something like this again. The challenge was simple. He and his roommate wanted to see who could come up with the shittiest mix tape. Each tape would consist of ten songs. The third roommate would judge whose was the worst. The loser would have to walk around the city with a boombox playing all ten crappy songs.
Aziz lost and the results were quite funny.
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Bad TV Themes, Friends You Need and Stathan vs. Owen
- 20 Dogs that Look Like Celebrities (or Vice Versa)
- “That Guy” Actor of the Week: Doug Hutchison
- The Morning Link: Odd Ways to Wear Duct Tape
- Are Modern Family and Glee Really Our Best Shows on TV Now?