Sep 06 2010
It’s a very simple concept really. It’s called the “Real Life Super Hero Project” and it was created by American photographer Peter Tangen. It features ordinary people without any special ability wearing superhero costumes.
Seems like it’s been done before right? Not like this. Plus it’s odd to see ordinary people. Most superheroes have a good looking quality or something “above human.” It’s hard to describe.
Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos….
Thanks to Real Life Superheroes for the photos
More Unreal Posts
- The Everyday Lives of Superheroes
- A Rare Gallery of Albert Einstein Enjoying Everyday Life
- A Fake Treasure Chest Turns Beachgoers into Real Pirates for a Day
- A Gallery of Very Freaky Robot Pics
- Photoshopping Disney Characters Where they Don’t Belong