Aug 19 2010
The good stuff starts at 2:40.
I have to admit, I’m a little stunned I didn’t know this existed until right now, as this really should be something of a legend in cinema. The (former) King of the Box Office World could have gone a very, very different direction if this alternate ending was implemented, which completely trashes any tone or dramatic tension the film had been building up for three hours.
This seems like a joke at first, but as you can see, it’s very real. Unless all the actors got together after filming wrapped and decided to play a joke on James Cameron. You might already hate Titanic, but at least we escaped this absurd finale.
More Unreal Posts
- Debate of the Day: Cloud Atlas
- Viral Marketing at Its Finest
- The Five Best Acting Performances By Robin Williams
- Wolverine Leaks onto the Internet Sans Special Effects
- Time to Stop for a Minute and Grasp Just How Well Avatar is Doing