Jul 09 2010
I never really understood some people’s total fascination with Lego, but it’s hard to ignore. Famous characters are turned to Lego, there are video games featuring Lego, and some fans spend weeks constructing intricate models made from Lego. But I’m not complaining.
I found 10 videos of movie scenes and video games recreated in Lego and filmed using stop-motion animation. Some of them – like the Matrix one for sure – are pretty ridiculous and it’s clear that their creators have some real talent.
The Force Unleashed
Super Mario Bros.
The Dark Knight Trailer
The Matrix – Trinity, Help!
King Kong – The Deleted Swamp Scene
The Bourne Ultimatum
More Unreal Posts
- Movies, Modern Video Games, and a Music Video Re-Imagined as 8-Bit Games
- Scoring Old School Video Games with a Live Violin
- 10 of the Coolest Inception Trailer Mash Ups
- The Lego Batman Series Is Actually Pretty Decent
- 10 Clips of Video Games Acted Out in Real Life