Jun 30 2010
(click to enlarge)
In order to celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, George Lucas has coerced Harrison Ford to actually acknowledge he was in the series, after years of dodging Star Wars questions saying his stint as Han Solo “was over.”
But now he’s playing along, and therefore we get awesome pictures like this one, where he’s posing with the man inside the Chewbacca suit, Peter Mayhew. To answer your question no, Ford is not a midget, Mayhew is about seven feet tall, and was 7’3″ as his peak during his Chewbacca years.
God, look at Ford. Do you really think he has ANOTHER new Indiana Jones movie in him?
More Unreal Posts
- How to Make Your Own Chewbacca Suit
- Weird Yet Useful: How to Make a Convincing Chewbacca Noise
- Real Life Big Daddy Suit is Older Than You’d Think
- The Final Countdown: CapAm’s New Costume, Impossible Rock Stars and the Walking Dead
- One Sexy Halloween Costume to Rule Them All