Jun 29 2010

15 Cool Photos of Famous People with Cats

Published by at 1:00 pm under Images

Celebrities and Animals

I may have mentioned this before on this website but in case I haven’t I’m not the biggest fan of cats.  Actually let me rephrase that.  I’m not the biggest fan of domesticated cats.   Like I love lions and tigers and stuff.  It’s just when it comes to having a cat as a pet I think dogs are 100 times cooler.

That doesn’t mean that I hate cats.  I just prefer dogs.  And man oh man are there some crazy cat lovers out there.  It’s unbelievable.  Sure enough amongst the crowd are the celebrity contingent.  In fact, there’s an entire site dedicated to finding pictures of celebrities and cats.

Obviously I have taken the time to find 15 pretty solid pictures of cats and celebrities that I hope you enjoy…..

Thanks to Yourcatwasdelicious for the pics

Marlon Brando

Victoria Beckham

Anthony Perkins

George Harrison

Beyonce

James Dean

Celebrities and Animals

11 Responses to “15 Cool Photos of Famous People with Cats”

1. Candeeon 29 Jun 2010 at 1:33 pm

Cats are just funny…and probably judgmental.

2. zomgmouseon 29 Jun 2010 at 2:21 pm

Aw, I was hoping for the Steve Martin ironing a kitten picture.
    And just look at Paris Hilton’s kitten’s face. Not happy kitteh, and rightly so.

3. Chrystanion 29 Jun 2010 at 2:26 pm

Freddie Mercury and the only pussy he has held.

Love it.

4. chrystanion 29 Jun 2010 at 2:29 pm

Ok ok one more thing…

Anthony Perkins looks alot like like Jon Osterman. (In the movie).

5. J5on 29 Jun 2010 at 3:40 pm

If Steven King has taught me anything it’s that cats fight trolls. So, uh, yeah……where was I going with this?

6. Berton 29 Jun 2010 at 4:22 pm

Love the Hitchcock one – it’s like he’s saying “Fuck you Lion, this is my film and you’re going to roar when I say roar! Now quit dicking around!”

7. Karinon 29 Jun 2010 at 8:03 pm

I love the Hitchcock, Dylan, Brando and James Dean photos. Especially the Dylan one, it makes me go awwww on a very deep, maternal level.

Then there’s this one: House with cat – or Cat with House. Either way, I sense a lot going on in that picture and it has potential to become a story. I just love when that happens.

8. Marnee Masaleson 30 Jun 2010 at 2:49 am

Awesome pictures. Loved them!

9. SirEdwardon 30 Jun 2010 at 4:52 am

James Franco: Because Unreality just does NOT have enough pictures of people eating pussy.

Sorry, had to.

10. [...] pictures of celebrities and cats.  Here’s an article that slims it down a bit.  These are 15 pretty solid pictures of cats and celebrities that I hope you enjoy. var a2a_config = a2a_config || {}; a2a_config.linkname=”15 Cool Photos of [...]

11. Jewlzon 03 Jul 2010 at 4:34 pm

i dont know why zachary quinto was holding a cat, but this is still a pretty cool picture 3: