Jun 23 2010
Click to enlarge (and get pissed off even more)
Literally as we speak my wife is watching the Food Network and guess who’s on? It’s Guy Fieri! Yahoo! Look I don’t want to sugar coat this but let’s face it. Do you really want to take cooking advice from this guy? I don’t care how passionate he is about food. And honestly folks, in general I’m a pretty tolerant guy of most any person but this just doesn’t fit.
This is the guy I want to watch make food? This is a guy (no pun intended) I want to see be successful? I mean this guy would be annoying enough as it is as a cast member of The Real World let alone having his own cooking show. Oh and P.S. it ain’t just a show. This guy is becoming a brand and I’m becoming scared.
It’s a shame too because I love food but when I see Guy, I don’t walk, I run. Come on Guy!
More Unreal Posts
- Five Overrated TV Shows Summarized by One Line
- Five “Girly” Reality Shows I Don’t Mind Watching
- 5 Original Cast Pictures that Elicit a “Wow, Remember That?” Response
- The Three Lost Alternate Endings
- The Morning Link: The Most Preposterous TV Scene Ever