Jun 10 2010
Look, I can understand Adidas’ recent, sudden obsession with Star Wars, because well, Star Wars is awesome, but now I think they’re kind of just trying too hard. This commercial features some pretty superb video editing, remixing in celebrities as patrons of the Mos Eisley Cantina, but it’s just a bit, much, don’t you think?
I will admit I like seeing Snoop Dogg with a lightsaber, but I hope George Lucas doesn’t end up watching this, as he’ll surely want to CGI in David Beckham for Han Solo and re-release the trilogy in theaters.
More Unreal Posts
- Character Triumph in Star Wars
- Debate of the Day: Would You Want George Lucas to Keep Making Star Wars Movies?
- Yummy! A Deliciously Gigantic Gallery of Star Wars Cakes
- Is This the Best Snoop Dogg Picture of All Time?
- Star Wars Posters Reimagined