Jun 07 2010
Are you kidding me? It’s one thing to get a Toy Story tattoo at all, which implies you might have a little too much devotion to the kids film, while a classic, probably does not require a permanent place on your body.
But it’s quite another to get the tattoo on the BOTTOM of your FOOT. Holy crap, I cringe just thinking about how much that would have hurt. The largest clusters of nerve endings on your body go like this 1) your dong 2) your tongue 3) the palms of your hands and soles of your feet. Is that accurate? From thinking back to various injuries over the years, yes, I would say so. So needless to say, this is without a doubt the most dedicated Toy Story fan in the world, that is, until someone manages to get a Toy Story tongue or dong tattoo, and I wouldn’t really care to see pictures of either.
But hey, this guy did get a Pixar higher-up to twitpic his awesome tattoo, so there’s that at least.
More Unreal Posts
- Avatar Tattoo Guy Has Met His Match in Julia Roberts Tattoo Guy
- Avatar Tattoo Guy Does What You’d Expect Him to Do
- “Hello, I Am an Insane Man with Two Tattoos of Neytiri on My Back”
- Avatar Tattoo Guys Mixes It Up
- If I Ever Got a Tattoo, I’d Want Yomico Moreno to Do It