May 13 2010

10 Simpsons Fan Art Pictures Where They Don’t Look Like The Simpsons

Published by at 1:00 pm under Images

Simpsons Fan Art

When I woke up this morning to realize that The Simpsons has been on for over 20 seasons I felt really old but also kind of cool that I’ve lived through one of the most successful televisions runs of all time.  To put it into perspective, our man Paul Tassi was only a toddler when the show first aired and I don’t even think ee was born yet when the first cartoon was on the Tracy Ulman show.

Hell I was all but 10 when the show first started and obviously didn’t get all the adult humor stuff that came with it.  Today?  Today I prefer shows like Family Guy and South Park but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate The Simpsons.  And whenever you have something that popular you know you’re gonna get legions of crazy fans and artist who love to interpret the show in their own fashion.

In particular I love when artists bring the characters into different lights.  It’s cool to see how some character are portrayed in ways that take them outside the animation we see on TV every week.

Sideshow Bob looks the coolest

Simpsons Fan Art

Yikes!

Simpsons Fan Art

Cute

Simpsons Fan Art

Hot

Simpsons Fan Art

This is all kinds of weird

Simpsons Fan Art

Homer kind of looks like Danny Davito

Simpsons Fan Art

Best Picture in this group

Simpsons Fan Art

Awesome

Simpsons Fan Art

More Anime

Simpsons Fan Art

OK that’s just flat out scary

Simpsons Fan Art

11 Responses to “10 Simpsons Fan Art Pictures Where They Don’t Look Like The Simpsons”

1. Cherylon 13 May 2010 at 1:26 pm

I think the first picture you mean Sideshow Bob yes? =)

2. Nattybon 13 May 2010 at 2:04 pm

Yup, sorry, fixed.

3. Samon 13 May 2010 at 3:16 pm

How can you prefer Family Guy over the Simpsons? Did you watch the 200th (or was it 150th?) episode of Family Guy, Brian and Stewie, I’m sorry but a dog eating baby shit and licking said baby’s ass hole is not comedy. Worst half hour of television I have ever seen.

4. IcemanDon 13 May 2010 at 6:00 pm

@ Sam: You and I have a VASTLY different view on comedy.

Was it pure toilet humour? Yes.

Was if absolutely fucking hilarious? Also Yes.

5. Samon 13 May 2010 at 6:19 pm

@IcemanD
    I have no problem with potty humor, it can be truly hilarious if executed correctly. That episode of Family Guy was disgusting for the sake of being disgusting it gave no humor to the show, in my opinion.

6. jaromiron 14 May 2010 at 4:44 am

Family Guy = Ginormous fail…..imo the only thing comedic about the show is Quagmire.

7. [...] 10 examples of  Simpsons art. Weird <Unreality> [...]

8. [...] And Win This Robin Hood Movie Prize Pack Demi Lovato Sends Joe Jonas Into Dangerous Erotic Frenzy 10 Simpsons Fan Art Pictures Where They Don’t Look Like The Simpsons Britney Spears Gets Leggy While Shopping Woman Punches Rapper Square On The Jaw (Video) 20 [...]

9. [...] are portrayed in ways that take them outside the animation we see on TV every week.  Here are 10 awesome Simpsons fan art pictures where the characters don’t look like Simpson characters Similar Posts:7 Classic Works of Art [...]

10. lolon 23 Jun 2010 at 9:58 pm

I love the cliched g@y anime influence on the black and white Lisa Simpson showing a hint of panties and those long ‘war of the worlds’ legs. FAIL.

11. vebbon 22 Jul 2010 at 3:54 pm