Apr 23 2010

Just a Couple Space Cowboys Goofin’ Around

Published by at 7:00 pm under Images,Television

firefly.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Ah man, there aren’t many shows I miss like Firefly. It’s not my favorite show ever, but it has the cast I think I grew closest to, if that sounds weird to say.

What I mean is, I think Lost, The Wire and Arrested Development are probably better shows, but by the end, even after 16 episodes, the cast of Firefly really felt like family. And from all the behind the scenes stuff I’ve seen from the show, the castmates really felt like that too, as demonstrated by this picture from the set.

But alas, another brilliant show killed too soon. At least we got a satisfying conclusion from its feature film adaptation, not many shows can boast that.  I still dream that someday, somehow, maybe it can live again.

6 Responses to “Just a Couple Space Cowboys Goofin’ Around”

1. deb-won 23 Apr 2010 at 8:00 pm

I miss that show!

2. Alexon 24 Apr 2010 at 4:55 am

You son of a bitch. Why did you have to remind of this again. God I miss Firefly so much. Why why do we have a gazzilion CSI and a trilliong horrible reality shows but we couldn’t keep Firefly :(

3. Karanon 24 Apr 2010 at 6:40 am

I agree completely. Very few casts worked together as well as these guys did. I don’t know if you’ve seen this or not (I might have even seen this here):

4. Monday Sucks. Here Are Some Links.on 26 Apr 2010 at 8:02 pm

[...] Day Is Drinking ‘41 Coors Lights’ (Video) Toyoda Recall (Pic) Who is Alexandra Daddario? (Pics) Just a Couple Space Cowboys Goofin’ Around (TV) Boom Headshot! (Video) Claudine Keane in Ultimo Lingerie (Pics) Josie Maran Is Just Sexy [...]

5. Bobon 28 Apr 2010 at 9:41 pm

There were only 14 episodes of Firefly.

6. djmick V2: All Things Sexy & Coolon 01 May 2010 at 5:01 am