Apr 16 2010
This video is full of pretty technical stuff, but what it shows is pretty impressive. Someone with waaay too much time on their hands spent three years developing a Sim City city with the absolute maximum population possible.
It tops out around six million, and the city was designed using a series of algorithms for absolute maximum population density, which is as exactly as complicated as it sounds. If you like that sort of thing, you’ll probably enjoy watching the process demonstrated in this video.
More Unreal Posts
- The Gorgeous World of Skyrim as Seen Through Screenshots
- The Super Smash Bros. Melee Secret Discovered Seven Years Later
- Metal Gear Solid: The Children’s Book
- Games Convention Asia Might be Underrated and Worth a Look
- 8-Bit Monsters Destroy NYC in PIXELS